Thinking of remodeling your home? As with most important projects, your initial question is always, “Where do I start?” Well, you have come to the right place! Our mission here at Compass is provide you with the best remodeling experience while also making your dreams a reality. Our Compass team has over 25 years of remodel expertise. Despite all of our experience, we understand that this is new to you and the decision to begin remodeling your home can be a bit daunting and overwhelming. Compass is here to relieve that burden from the start, so you can get the remodel you truly want! We have discovered that what’s essential in creating a great renovation experience is not solely based on our approach to the business, but in actuality the people we serve. When both sides come to the table prepared, we become an unstoppable remodel team set on achieving your goals. Compass doesn’t assume we know what you want better than yourself, so in light of this revelation we want you to start this process as prepared as you can be!
Here are 13 Essential Questions to ask yourself before you start remodeling your home:
- What rooms do you want to renovate?
- How much can you realistically afford to spend?
- How will you use the room you’re renovating?
- What’s your design style?
- What are you accessibility considerations?
- How important is sustainable design to you?
- What’s your color preference?
- What’s your flooring preference?
- What are your storage requirements?
- What type of materials do you love?
- What type of stone is right for you?
- What’s your cabinet door style?
- What are your appliance preferences?